re: aprint_* used outside autoconfiguration step

i don't like that patch for two reasons:

- if config_pending must be exposed, do it properly, not with a
  another extern that isn't seen by the definition.  subr_prf.c
  is already gross enough in that way.  however, i think it is
  an abuse of it to use it this way, early autoconfig can happen
  without ever increasing config_pending -- it all depends upon
  what devices you have configured and what are present.

- no prefix at all seems worse.  at least i know it was an error
  before, but no there is no context, just a message.

however, the biggest problem, IMO, is the presence of the API
aprint_error() -- it takes no "device" parameter for a name, and
thus is prefixless in messages making them confusing.

can we eliminate this one entirely while we are at it?  it's
unfortunately used a *lot*.

> 	2. We don't have a non-autoconfig-related family of printf
> 	   calls to handle errors outside autoconfiguration.

we have device_printf(9).  perhaps a device_printf_error()?

.mrg.