Re: EVFILT_USER?

> On Feb 17, 2019, at 3:33 PM, Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> 1. POSIX robus pthread(3) mutexes
> 2. pshared support in pthread(3)

Yes.  I may or may not be able to look at that in the near future… my first priority will be to convert POSIX semaphores to use futexes.  Futexes have the potential to greatly simplify the pthread locking code, in addition to adding the robust and pshared features… the first step will be to make them work correctly with existing levels of functionality with futexes… after which adding pshared support should be fairly trivial.

> 3. something comparable to FreeBSD's _umtx_op() for synchornization in
> sanitziers (and other parts of compiler-rt).

futexes could be used directly for this.

-- thorpej