Real Asynchronous I/O

Hi NetBSD community,

I am Prajwal, a final year masters student currently working towards my master's thesis on I/O optimizations. I am very interested in learning and contributing to Real Asynchronous I/O project. This project is in line with my research work and can provide me valuable insights.

I would be grateful if I am pointed towards the cases where the existing code doesn't work properly as mentioned in project description.

Looking forward to working with NetBSD community.

Regards,
Prajwal