Re: Support for "pshared" POSIX semaphores

On Feb 1, 2019, at 11:36 PM, Ryo ONODERA <ryo%tetera.org@localhost> wrote:

Thank you very much!
On NetBSD/amd64-current with your patch, pkgsrc/www/firefox-65.0.1nb1
with browser.tabs.remote.autostart=true works fine.

Thanks for testing it for me!

However your patch fot sys/kern/uipc_sem.c fails in
nooptions DIAGNOSTIC.
KASSERT related lines (near 1080th) may be included by #if defined(DEBUG).

Ah, thanks.  I added a “__diagused” to take care of that.

I’ll go ahead and check it in later today (I want to add a couple of more unit tests that exercise the low-level _ksem_*() calls directly, as I made some object lifecycle changes there).

-- thorpej