Re: pckbc_cd

On 30.12.2018 08:07, coypu%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> looking at port-i386/43331 I came across pckbc_cd.
> It doens't appear to be defined anywhere or initialized, though there's
> an extern in sys/arch/i386/pnpbios/pckbc_pnpbios.c
>
> How does this work? how does it compile?! :-)

#define CFDRIVER_DECL(name, class, attrs)                               \
struct cfdriver __CONCAT(name,_cd) = {                                  \
        .cd_name                = ___STRING(name),                      \
        .cd_class               = class,                                \
        .cd_attrs               = attrs,                                \
}