re: [uvm_hotplug] Fixing the build of tests

> This is only the case if a real "larger physical page size" is =
> available, of course, as opposed to simply clustering e.g. 4 4KiB =
> physical pages into a 16KiB VM page.
>
> Another thing that would be interesting would be to bucket memory so =
> that the allocator could easily request e.g. a large contiguous region, =
> which would enable you to, for example, map all of libc's text with a =
> single L2 PTE.

unfortunately, UVM has no good mechanism for dealing with
large page sizes and AFAICT, netbsd only uses them for
unmanaged mappings for kernels (and thus, is entirely MD
in implementation and use), and we don't try to keep
large-page sizes areas available so they're never going
to exist after boot.  early mapped libc.so probably
would be OK but everything else sounds like a lot of work
we haven't even planned out.

.mrg.