Re: How to prevent a mutex being _enter()ed from being _destroy()ed?

> This is PR 39918
Oh no, I hit a known bug! Sorry for wasting everybody's time. I was hoping to
find an unknown problem.

> You could test this hypothesis by explicitly writing
> `if (fp->f_count != 0) panic("...")' there.
I preferred to apply the fix with a printf() in front.

Thanks a lot for your kind help. Hopefully the server will now run smoothly
again until I find the time to update to -8.