Re: How to prevent a mutex being _enter()ed from being _destroy()ed?

> Are you sure it _only_ happens in the do/while and _never_ in the
> preceding if?
No, I'm not sure.

> In any case, it's just a diagnostic, not a protocol for a robust
> software system to rely on.  If it doesn't work, can try another one.
OK, I hit my new panic in soput(). The call chain is
breakpoint<-vpanic<-printf_nolog<-soqinsque<-soclose<-soo_close<-closef<-fd_close<-syscall.

Strangely, my new unp_gc_current_socket variable is NULL.
Is it possible that the gc thread continued to run on another CPU after
the CPU trying to soput() the socket paniced?

I'll leave the machine in DDB in case there's more to analyse.
I could start it to get more data.