Re: ddb input via IPMI virtual console

	hello.  Since you're using IPMI, how about using a serial console in
the kernel and then using ipmitool to talk to DDB when/if the machine goes
down?  You should be able to do this and still have a virtual VGA console,
but kernel messages won't go there.  This also has the advantage that you
can run script(1) and capture DDB output and/or panic messages for
posterity if you need them.

-Brian