Re: More i2c auto configuration improvements

> On Jun 14, 2018, at 3:12 PM, Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> BTW, why do you use
>
> 	return (0);
>
> in some of the drivers, while others use
>
> 	return 0;
>
> ?
>
> Shouldn't we standardise on one or the other?

I think it boils down to which lines I typed myself :-)  (I tend to prefer (...), personally).

I'll go through the diffs and make my changes consistent with the extant practice in those files.  Far be it for me to be the final arbiter of taste and style :-)

> Sorry, just nit-picking - the actual changes look pretty much ok to me.

Groovy.

I was hoping to test this tonight, but alas day-job is bleeding into night at the moment... so it might be a few more days before I finish this up.

-- thorpej