PR kern/52468

I was directed toward emailing this address from IRC concerning a patch submitted with kern/52486 -- is there anything I need to do to get this patch accepted and merged in? It fixes ISA DMA's mapping of an inappropriate I/O port as one of the ISA DMA page registers and includes some clean-up (comments, replacing magic numbers with named constants). I'm running the patches in production for some day-job embedded hardware and would like to be able to run stock kernel once we go to NetBSD 8.0.

Thanks,

Jonathan Chapman
The Glitch Works
http://www.glitchwrks.com/