Re: Potential new syscall

>> ["break vfork sharing" syscall]
> Having the mechanism available for testing (even if it was not
> committed to the standard NetBSD sources (yet?)) would be a real
> help, [...]

It works, at least for rudimentary values of "works": a test program
behaves as it should, and the emulator that prompted me to create this
works for small numbers of runs.  I haven't constructed a test to
hammer it for millions or billions of calls; there could well be a rare
failure mode, like a race somewhere.

kre, assuming you want it now, how would be most useful to get it to
you?  What I have is a commit in my based-at-5.2 src git tree.  I can
extract diffs easily, or you can clone the git repo and look at the
commit (git://git.rodents-montreal.org/Mouse/netbsd-fork/5.2/src commit
3bc0da98f79eb0115f5c4992d7b42b6623ae7b78), or if you have something
else to suggest I'm listening.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign