Re: setting DDB_COMMANDONENTER="bt" by default

> On 15 Feb 2018, at 00:37, Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> If you can boot _something_ then boot -d to get an initial breakpoint entry into ddb.  Then just update the global variable db_onpanic to 1

Ah, no functioning keyboard when in ddb hence wanting to set a default command. e.g in this scenario I have 2 amd64 apple laptops which can't boot normally & panic. As I have a functioning keyboard at the boot loader I can disable smp and boot one of the systems, otherwise I'm completely stuck. I can imagine crashing and not being able to request a backtrace is a common occurrence, and setting this will improve the bug reports we receive, as the user will have more information at hand by default. In return there's one less thing to try on their part to extract more information if required.

Sevan