Re: xhci spec (mis?)interpretation on hubs

In article <5fc73ccd-26a2-7919-17e3-8098ccb3f8a1%netbsd.org@localhost>,
   Nick Hudson <skrll%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> On 12/17/17 10:40, Nick Hudson wrote:
> > On 12/08/17 18:25, Sprow wrote:
> >> I've been having a look on a USB analyser at a class of hubs that
> >> don't seem to work on a driver based on
> >>    src/sys/dev/usb/xhci.c
> >>
> >> Comparing the dialogue for a non XHCI controller I see the issue is
> >> that the cascade of hubs is HS->FS->LS. The GetDescriptor of the LS
> >> device never makes it through.
>
> Can you try this patch?

I think there's a missing '(' on the IS_MTTHUB() macro.

The check around line 3201 still needs the '!ishub' qualifier in my view,
because the else could be reached if the speed/IS_MTTHUB checks fail. Even if
it's logically redundant it certainly makes it easier to read, and this is
single use non speed critical code.

Functionally though the problematic class of HS->FS->LS devices I have to
hand all work now, so it's a nice improvement,
Sprow.