Re: ext2fs superblock updates

>> From the looks of it, the ext2fs code only updates the primary
>> superblock: [...]
> [...similarity to FFS...]

I see two mistakes.  ("I will proofread my list posts.  I will
proofread my list posts.  I will proofread my list posts. ...")  I was
going to ignore the first one, but the other one is actually somewhat
important.

> I don't know ext2.  But I have seen it said that it's basically slimiar

s/slimiar/similar/

>                    [...]  Thus, there is never any need to update the
> backup superblocks - they are generated by fsck and left untouched
> thereafter.

They are generated by _newfs_ and left untouched thereafter.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign