Re: kaslr: better rng

Le 11/11/2017 à 22:23, Taylor R Campbell a écrit :
Can you just use the SHA1 in libkern (and the SHA3 that will with any
luck soon be in libkern), or are there constraints on the size of the
prekern that prevent you from doing so?

No, there are no constraints. I just didn't know we could use libkern. So you
can forget about my prng.c, I'll use libkern's SHA512 until we have SHA3.