Re: amd64: kernel aslr support

Le 06/10/2017 à 08:19, Martin Husemann a écrit :
On Thu, Oct 05, 2017 at 12:56:02PM +0200, Maxime Villard wrote:
I don't think it is possible to compile some parts as relocatable and some
others as static. What we could do is compile both the kernel and the prekern
separately, and use objcopy to merge them.

I don't see why this would be a problem.

I didn't say objcopy is a problem, the problem is the bootloader.