Re: ACL in NetBSD?

 I'd like to start with POSIX ACL because they've been implemented on
lots of operating systems, including Solaris and Linux. Although NFSv4
ACLs are richer than POSIX draft ACLs, but most of the kernels
implement NFSv4 ACLs by mapping it to POSIX ACLs and store POSIX ACLs
in the filesystem. In FreeBSD also, NFSv4 ACL is an extension of
POSIX.1e  API.

Right now I'd like to focus on setting up a syscalls interface for
ACL. NFSv4 support can later be included in by adding options/flags to
syscalls as FreeBSD does (-i, -v options to getfacl).

Hrishikesh