Re: Ride the bump?

> I've got some non-critical changes to the hdaudio modules, specifically to the
> dependency list, which will require a kernel version bump.

> Is anyone else planning a bump soon?  If possible, I'd like to just ride the
> bump, rather than wasting one.

| Paul Goyette

I am close to doing a source-based update build of NetBSD-current, both amd64 and i386, motivated by the change in
sys/dev/usb/if_athn_usb.c
which could possibly ameliorate my computer's allergy to this driver: prevents booting unless I comment out athn lines in kernel config or
(userconf) disable athn.

So I say, don't lose time.  I use hdaudio on Intel-based motherboard.

Tom