New option BIOHIST

I had a couple of people tell me (after working on a rather thorny issue) that a new option BIOHIST (similar to KERNHIST/UVMHIST) might be useful to have. So, I've gone and implemented it! Diffs and sample output are available at www.netbsd.org/~pgoyette/

Code reviews would be appreciated, as well as any objective opinions on whether this should get committed. (It would, of course, be turned off by default.)

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |