Re: Howto use agr to aggregate VPN tunnels

Greg Troxel a écrit :

BERTRAND Joël <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost> writes:

	Hi,

	I have seen in manual :

There is no way to configure agr interfaces without attaching physical
interfaces.

	Is tap considered as physical interface or not ? tap has MAC
address thus I think that is not a limitation. And agr created with
tap0 and tap1 uses tap0 MAC address.

They are not actually physical of course, but I don't see any reason it
should not work.   However, if no one has tried and fixed any bugs that
stop it from working, it might well not.   So I suspect digging in with
gdb or printf might help.

Also, I would suggest setting up agr with two normal ethernet interfaces
to be really sure you are doing everything else right.

	Greg,

On the same server, I use agr1 with both wm0 and wm1 without any trouble. Thus, I'm pretty sure that this issue comes from kernel itself. This morning, I have had a look in agr directory, but I don't know what I'm looking for. tap0 and tap1 are registered in agr0, but no packets are sent over enslaved interfaces...

	I'll try to fix this issue but any help will be welcome.

	Best regards,

	JKB