Re: Scripting DDB in Forth?

On Mon, May 02, 2016 at 04:59:32 +0300, Valery Ushakov wrote:

> I'd say that someone familiar with the target ISA can port == write
> the asm core in an evening or two.

Just a quick follow up note.  I wanted to verify that claim, so I
ported it to powerpc, which also helped to make the MI part really (or
at least more) MI.  I had zero ppc knowledge before starting that
exercise.  It took me three evenings, four if you count reading up on
the ISA.

https://bitbucket.org/nbuwe/forth

-uwe