Re: Scripting DDB in Forth?

   Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 15:00:15 +0300
   From: Valery Ushakov <uwe%stderr.spb.ru@localhost>

   On Mon, May 02, 2016 at 00:59:06 -0400, Michael wrote:

   > I'm afraid my first thought was OF_interpret() on machines that have
   > OF-like device trees but no OF.

   I'm not sure I understand.  OF_interpret() by itself is not that
   useful unless you have the real OF device tree you can talk to.  But
   if you don't care about the abstraction / OOP layer of OF and just
   need ability to execute some code dynamically, then I don't see why
   not.

fdt / flattened device tree, as used on tegra and perhaps other ARM
and MIPS systems?