Re: opendisk: can't open dev dk0 (16) (was: RAIDframe raidN device order)

	hello.  I think I can shed light on this issue.  Some years ago I
added the ability for raidframe to host raid components on raw disks.  So,
right now, raidframe can have components on disk partitions, i.e. old
disklabel partitions, gpt wedges and raw disks.  I think these messages are
a result of the raidframe code digging around on the disk devices trying to
determine if and where components for raid devices might reside on them.  On
systems where I have raidframe components on raw disks, I get those
messages at boot time.  Since they're harmless, I didn't worry about them.

-thanks
-Brian