Re: GSoC 2016

In article <CAL8jxHO9HnQc+=sYOp-6BvQetXcCC+WJmoSSt+kRyshbg=MiJw%mail.gmail.com@localhost>,
Hrishikesh goyal  <mhrishikesh%student.nitw.ac.in@localhost> wrote:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>Hello Sir,
>
>Alright, I started some ext2fs specific thing, and trying to understand the
>code. And I refer to Linux docs for understanding of ext4fs. The heading in
>my ext4fs understanding includes  documentation
>For "extents" and "block groups".
>Another term for research: multiblock alllocator.
>
>I cloned NetBSD src on Linux. I am thinking of building cross compiler for
>NetBSD on Linux
>Kindly instruct me further

There is already a way to cross-compile NetBSD on linux. There is a build.sh
script on the top level directory that will do all the work for you and a
"BUILDING" file with instructions. OTOH, you might invest some time installing
NetBSD on a real machine or an emulator just to become more familiar with
the system before starting to work on it.

christos