Another rump question ...

I'm looking into the failure of /usr/tests/rump/t_modautoload test, and I've determined that the failure began after the introduction of the
MODULAR_DEFAULT_AUTOLOAD parameter.

I'm trying to figure out how to use sysctlbyname(3) to update the rump kernel's value of the parameter. I can find rump_sys___sysctl() as the renamed syscall for sysctl(), but the kern.module.autoload variable doesn't have a fixed "mib" path, so I need sysctlbyname() to find it.

I can't figure out how to get a rump_sysctlbyname() routine (or some equivalent) to be included into the test program. None of the libraries in /usr/lib seem to include any relevant symbols for the rump version of this routine.

Any clues on how to do this?

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |