arch/cesfic and SYSV IPC code

I notice that arch/cesfic/cesfic/machdep.c conditionally includes the
shm.h, sem.h, and msg.h files if the corresponding SYSVxxx option is
defined.  But I can't seem to find anything in the code that actually
depends on anything defined in those headers.

Does anyone object if I simply remove lines 75-83 (inclusive)?

#ifdef SYSVMSG
#include <sys/msg.h>
#endif
#ifdef SYSVSEM
#include <sys/sem.h>
#endif
#ifdef SYSVSHM
#include <sys/shm.h>
#endif

Alternatively, I could simply remove the #ifdef/#endif and include the
three header files unconditionally.

Comments?

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |