module nfs leaves a pool behind when module is unloaded

While trying to do some further debugging on my module problems (see my
thread on current-users), I noticed that when loading module nfs we
create three pools:

# modload nfs
DEBUG: module: plist load returned error 2 for `/stand/amd64/7.99.21/modules/nfs/nfs.kmod
pool_init: nfsrvdescpl
pool_init: nfsnodepl
pool_init: nfsvapl
#

Yet, when the module is unloaded, we destroy only two of those pools:

# modunload nfs
DEBUG: module: unload requested for 'nfs' (TRUE)
pool_destroy: nfsnodepl
pool_destroy: nfsvapl
DEBUG: module: unloaded module `nfs'
#

This seems to imply that the nfsrvdescpl is not destroyed, and if we
were to reload the nfs module again, we would create a new pool with
the same pr_wchan.

Somehow, this doesn't sound like a very good idea.

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |