re: argument of pci_msi[x]_count()

> I don't have a problem with it, I was just questioning the rationale
> about passing pci_attach_args to functions...

the original pci(9) interfaces didn't do this, but a 3rd member of
pci_attach_args{} was needed for a new change, so someone (i forget
now, but CVS will tell you) changed it to pass the structure itself,
since this was only called during autoconfig when this structure was
actually available.

doing it outside of autoconfig is not a good idea, though, so any
function that is usefully callable outside of attach probably should
take specific arguments instead of pci_attach_args{}.

.mrg.