re: 32bit compat NFS server and PMC syscalls

Martin Husemann writes:
> I've been looking at adding the missing things to compat/netbsd32
> recently, mainly to make the default N32 userland on mips64 more usefull
> and able to run our full test suite.
>
> Most missing pieces are just oversights/lazyness and easy to fill in.
>
> However, I wonder about
>
>  a) nfssvc (i.e. the nfsd kernel part) - does it make sense to use that?
>     Alternatively we could build the nfsd binary as N64 on mips64 (like
>     we need to do for some of the essential kvm grovelers)

i recall this being more ugly than i should be, but i don't think
we should have to make it need 64 bit.  it really isn't doing much
and should be a case we can handle.

>  b) pmc_get_info/pmc_control
>     These are undocumented syscalls apparently used by the pmc(1) tool.
>     Is this interface (still) usefull and MI enough to be worth supporting?

these are only supported on x86 currently so i think you should
just ignore this.

thanks!

.mrg.