Re: NetBSD Project volunteer

Hey Dimitri,

> My name is Dimitri and i'm from Brazil.

Good to see more Brazilians around here! =D

> I work with infrastructure for six years already, mainly virtualization. I have good skills with shell script and perl but i'm not a skillful developer. I'm junior level.
>
> I really would like to be part of a NetBSD Project, i can work hard. Just need someone to teaches me and i can improve my programming skills and help the community.
>
> The best way to be good is work in a real project and i really believe in NetBSD.
>
> Can you give me a chance?

If you have interest in Lua in kernel, I would be glad to have your
help. I was actively working on NPF-Lua [1], but it is somehow dormant
now due my current lack of time =(. However, I hope to resume this
project soon.

[1] http://www.netbsd.org/~lneto/eurobsdcon14.pdf

Regards,
--