Re: Removing ARCNET stuffs

Antti Kantee wrote:

> On 31/05/15 06:05, matthew green wrote:
> > hi Andrew! :)
> >
> >> Who is appalled to discover that pc532 support has been removed!
>
> In addition to toolchain support, the hardware was near-extinct at the
> time of removal.

That prompted me to turn the old beast on.  Apart from the quite alarming
whine from the SCSI drive, she still fires up:

pc532:~ 1> date ; uname -a
Mon Jun  1 23:00:08 EST 2015
NetBSD pc532.thistledown.com.au 4.99.1 NetBSD 4.99.1 (PC532) #251: Wed Sep  6 15:54:11 EST 2006  simonb%thoreau.thistledown.com.au@localhost:/var/tmp/KERNELS/PC532 pc532
pc532:~ 2>

We now return you to your normal programming...

Cheers,
Simon.