Re: CVS commit: src/distrib/common/bootimage

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 11:53:16AM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
>Can you please state the criteria that make you say that ptyfs is expensive?

Ok, I take that back, I completely misremembered:

As you say, it is like 10kb of code (9.5 on VAX), plus some runtime
data structures.

And actually on the CD image, I flipped it over to *USE* ptyfs in the
end, as that avoids another tmpfs instance, which was way more expensive.
And the scripts deal with both variants already.

Martin