Re: if_wm between netbsd-6 and netbsd-7 issue

On 2015/01/29 20:39, Edgar Fuß wrote:
EF> I even get a message "Please update the Bootagent", whatever that means,
EF> exactly.
MS> That code is a workaround code for old boot rom which doesn't release
MS> semaphore.
Ah, thanks. Do you happen to know how to perform that update using NetBSD?

bootutil.exe? though I've not used.

	https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=19186

 Andother solution is to make that message DPRINTF()-based and
forget about it :-)
That message was taken from FreeBSD and it uses DEBUGOUT():

	http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_82571.c?annotate=267935#l431

MS> I have commited the change now. Thank you all.
Thank you for fixing it in the first place!

 You're welcome.

                SAITOH Masanobu (msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost
                                 msaitoh%netbsd.org@localhost)