Re: ubc_uiomove returns EINVAL

    Date:        Fri, 24 Oct 2014 07:16:44 +0000
    From:        Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu%netbsd.org@localhost>

  | No this is a i386 Xen domU

OK, that's useful - I did not test my problem much on i386, but when I
did the error did not occur - but my error seems intermittent anyway
(at the very least it depends upon kernel size, as when I added some
diagnostics, the error vanished...).  In any case, I was not sure if it
was an amd64 problem alone, or something more generic.  That you are
seeing it on i386 makes it less likely to be system specific (though
because those two share so much, does not rule it out.)

I doubt XEN is related, the system I saw this on was not running XEN
(but it could be pv driver related, I was (am) using the virtio stuff.)

kre