re: CTLTYPE_UINT?

i think having various different types (that often alias to other
types, depending on the platform) is the right thing.

we have data represented in signed/unsigned int/long/32/64 bit,
and i think the only really safe way to do that is to provide the
explicit types used.  ie, give me a type-specific name as the
base definition, and provide aliases as necessary.

supporting the fbsd/dfbsd names as aliases for compat seems like
a reasonable idea, as well.

.mrg.