Re: Tru64 AdvFS porting to NetBSD - 1. status 2014-09-17

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

I will put the moving directories around onto my TODO stack.

Please let me do it after resolving thousands of lines of compilation errors
(just the kernel-part). I will go for a 'msfs' external name.

When I will be done with making it buildable then I will contact the core team
/ foundation to help me to organize steps to relicense it.

With regards,