Kernfs and Procfs

Hi Julio,

I was looking up into kernfs implementations, and I wanted to ask you about
what all other things should be added (what more information should be
available to user ?). Moreover, how should ‘sysctl’ be integrated in this?
(should it be somewhat similar to ‘sysfs' in Linux ?)

What should the interface for adding and removing entries be like?

Also, could you comment on the formats of the virtual files.

Thanks!
Sanchit Gupta
Undergraduate Electrical Engineering
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign