Re: RFC: IRQ affinity (aka interrupt routing)

As I've been reading this discussion, it seems very x86 centric.

I've thinking about adding

void intr_distribute(void *ih, const kcpuset_t *newset, kcpuset_t *oldset)

for my ports that can do MP.  This could be used to obtain the current
set of cpus setup to receive interrupt for <ih> or set a new sets of
cpus.  To set an interrupt across all CPUs, you could use

intr_distribibute(ih, &kcpuset_running, NULL);

By default only the boot CPU would be setup to get interrupts when
the interrupt was established.