Re: Add operation vcache_rekey

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 09:46:16AM +0000, Taylor R Campbell wrote:
 > Also, I wonder whether any file systems will ever change the length of
 > the key for a vnode.  Probably not.

As I recall from when I was looking at this a couple weeks ago (feels
like a minor eternity ago, but it can't be much longer than that)
... yes, they might.

Please add the length in the appropriate places.

also, as far as the const it seems like if replacing one key with
another requires unconsting something isn't right. The cache should
only be reading the key, and supplying a new one doesn't change that...

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost