Re: unification of boot.cfg parsing copies

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 03:23:22AM +1000, Tyler Retzlaff wrote:
> note that the previous boot.cfg format used for sparc64 was undocumented
> and not compatible.  discussion with martin@ identified that boot.cfg
> was likely only used by him and it was satisfactory to align it with i386.

Not exactly by me, but the config that was put onto the boot CDs, so I
assumed the only usage to be the code in-tree (and fixed by Tyler's patch).
The previous support in ofwboot was very limited, so other uses are unlikely
(and if existing: easy to fix)

Martin