Re: Bridge forwarding employing pktqueue

Ryota Ozaki <ozaki-r%iij.ad.jp@localhost> wrote:
> The summary of the changes:
> - Add pktqueue_t *sc_fwd_pktq to bridge_softc
> - Add net.interfaces.bridgeN.fwdq.{maxlen,len,drops}
>   sysctl
> - Add 3rd argument to pktq_create to pass sc
>   to softint_establish
> - Export sysctl_pktq_maxlen and sysctl_pktq_count
>   to use them in if_bridge.c
>
> <...>
>
> An integrated patch is attached and available here:
> http://www.netbsd.org/~ozaki-r/bridge-pktq.diff

Why xc_broadcast()?   If you want to reuse sysctl_pktq_maxlen and
sysctl_pktq_count helpers, then perhaps it is worth to move them to
pktqueue.c file.  If we would have a better designed sysctl(9) API,
such helpers and ugly macros would not exist, but.. let's at least
keep them where they belong.

Otherwise, the the patch seems fine to me.

--
Mindaugas