re: RFC: add MSI/MSI-X support to NetBSD

let's not forget my favourite mis-feature of MSI/MSI-X:

if you misconfigure the address, interrupts might cause main memory to
be corrupted.  i've seen this happen, and it was rather difficult to
diagnose the real culprit..

i'm a little confused about bus_msi(9) -- pci_intr(9) is already an MD
interface, so if it was extended or if we copied the pci_intr_map_msi()
functions from elsewhere, it's still MD code we have to write.  what
does bus_msi(9) add?  who would use it?

.mrg.