Processes get stuck in layerfs in NetBSD 6.99.28 i386

  Hello,

After updating to current I have problem that some processes get stuck
on layerfs wchan. <dholland> suggested that it may be have been fixed
recently, but after updating kernel to the source as of around
2013-12-06 05:00:05 MSK I still have the problem:

$ ps -axo pid,wchan,command | awk '$2 == "layerfs"'
  294 layerfs /usr/bin/find /mnt/packages -type l -name xkbcomp-1.2.4.tgz -prin

This is part of serial (no MAKE_JOBS, not parallelised) bulk build,
the process runs in chroot environment and the configuration of file systems is
this:

/dev/wd0a on / type ffs (log, local)
kernfs on /kern type kernfs (local)
ptyfs on /dev/pts type ptyfs (local)
procfs on /proc type procfs (local)
tmpfs on /tmp type tmpfs (local)
/usr/jail/pbulk-data/mnt on /usr/jail/pbulk/mnt type null (local)
ptyfs on /usr/jail/pbulk/dev/pts type ptyfs (local)

--
HE CE3OH...