Re: [patch] put Lua standard libraries into the kernel

Alexander Nasonov wrote:
> Yes, I understand this but I don't understand why to you need a special
> control for it. It's your choice as a programmer to call that function
> or not to call. Why do you need a special variable/syscal to control this?

Ok, I missed luactl(8) part I guess. I don't know your usecase but this
remote orchestration of kernel Lua state from userspace sounds a bit
dodgy to me.
Since you support 'luactl require' you can use it to load base libraries.
There is no need for a boolean flag if you already have a more generic
mechanism in place.
Alex