Re: missing bus_dmamap_unload() in mpt_timeout()?

> You shouln't bus_dmamap_unload() before stopping the IOC.
Thanks.

Well, in my case, it's not going to matter because I will, on timeout,
restart the IOC anyway.
But if I could get away without restarting the IOC, what am I supposed to do?
I can't know whether the IOC thinks its still processing the command, can I?
Can I instruct the IOC to stop processing this particular command?