Re: bus_dmamap_destroy no longer callable from interrupt context?

On Nov 15, 2013, at 10:56 AM, Lars Heidieker <lars%heidieker.de@localhost>
wrote:

> Matt, you mean allocating and freeing memory from softint context should
> be ok? That's something that went through my mind as well and I think
> it's the right way.

I do.  softint routines can wait for mutexes so allocation in them should
be safe.  Adding the complexity of needing a "real" thread context to do
safe allocations seems more prone to problems.