Re: amr0: bad status (not active; 0x040)

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 20:35:36 +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:
> on the machine that triggered kern/46053, I get
>
> amr0: bad status (not active; 0x040)
>
> about once per fortnight under regular (mostly NFS server) load.
>
> Now that I am trying to rsync the 1.6 TB data to a new machine, I see
> it every 20 GB, with the rsync process stuck in 'D' state.

FTR, the trigger pattern appears to be high network load (usually NFS,
here rsync traffic) and SCSI I/O at the same time. I originally copied
~800 GB from another RAID array to this one without any issues.

hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281