Re: [Milkymist-devel] [Milkymist port] virtual memory management

On Wed, 5 Jun 2013, Yann Sionneau wrote:

> But I will definitely think about adding ASID as a first improvement to the
> MMU when everything will be working with the current design :)

I don't see the point of making major architectural changes to the MMU
incrementally.  These features affect choices made in architecture of the
VM subsystem.  I don't think you want to re-design and re-implement that
code multiple times.  Better to just implement the hardware and figure
out how to use it once, then generate the code.

Eduardo