Re: 4.0.1 i386 wedged

        hello.  I was under the impression that vnconfigging an nfs-mounted
file continues to not work to today -- and that is why xen has such a hard
time supporting guests under NFS.  In other words, "Don't do that".  If you
need such a big file  vnconfigged, use local disk.
        I could be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure I have it right.

-Brian